Nope, I am not talking about the Garden of Eden
I am talking about
The Other Eden (1977)
The Prince of Eden (1978)
Eden Passion(1979)
The Women of Eden(1980)
Eden Rising (1982)
American Eden(1987)
Eden and Honor(1989)
and the Author Marilyn Harris
For those who know me know I love a wonderful historical British Novel--can't get enough of them. Shelves stocked to the max!
....but I have found a new PASSION
My first book was found at GW- (Yep Good Will for $2.99)
I WAS HOOKED.
From then on I've search for Marilyn's other novels.
EUREKA- I found the second on at another thrift store
How lucky was I?
And I've been on the search for others for months
to no avail
Oh by the way, the reason I am searching at thrift stores is
#1 they are out of print
#2 on the shopping sites (ebay and Amazon) the books price from
so this past weekend when in Prescott......
I just happened upon a thrift store.
for about an hour I searched the shelves
nothing...
the hubz was patiently sitting in the chair by the door
and I started to walk over to leave with him...
but something stopped me.
I turned around, walked over to a shelf in the back, bent down to the bottom shelf
and THERE IT WAS!
(tender mercy- yes I think so!)
MY PRINCE OF EDEN.....
was calling to me...
and only for .99 Cents!!!
1 comment:
Ebay is a great place to try and find out of print authors. I've been able to buy whole boxes by the same author before for around $10. May be worth a try!! I Also Love reading. Takes me away...
Post a Comment