JULY is the {MONTH} of family **BDay** Celebrations!!
First there is mine. {July 4th}-(don't even ask!-and call the Fire Dept!)I must tell a short story for my posterity.
When we first came to the US from England it was around June and I was about 8ish. We stayed a short while in New Jersey with my Dads sister (Aunt Lola) awaiting Air Force paper work. She told me the community heard it was going to be my birthday and everyone wanted to throw me a party and welcome me to the US. (You see July 4th is not a Holiday in England so I knew nothing of Independence Day celebrations) On the 4th, We took a trip to the Statue of Liberty and that evening I watch them shoot off fireworks off the Statue of Liberty.
I was just young and naive to believe it really was all for me.
{July 5th} - Beau's BDay
He really is a cool dude!






1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wish, friend.....now ....really....I'm going to find a picture that's not me making salsa. :)
Post a Comment