Who doesn't ♥ a good sale!
If you know me you also know I am a garage sale, thrift store,
antique searching, Goodwill shopping junkie!!!
It's true.. one mans junk is another mans (aka-mine) treasure!
Last week I went to Goodwill (my fav place) on SAT am. and lo and behold.....
IT WAS 1/2 PRICE DAY!
yep, EVEN GOODWILL HAS SALES!!!
♪♫oh yeah... --♪♫(saying that in my deep voice) beea u tee fulll !!!
So we decided for this weeks (every Friday) craft day we would sew.
poor Kisha- she's so ready to pop out that baby!
Yep, 4 machines are better than one!
Kelsey is even getting the "knack" for sewing!
Here's what you can make for .50 cents and about 30 minutes of free time.
a little "snip snip" here and a "snip snip" there.....
(you know you're ♪♫humming that Wizard of OZ song♪♫)
turns a girls shirt size 5
antique searching, Goodwill shopping junkie!!!
It's true.. one mans junk is another mans (aka-mine) treasure!
Last week I went to Goodwill (my fav place) on SAT am. and lo and behold.....
IT WAS 1/2 PRICE DAY!
yep, EVEN GOODWILL HAS SALES!!!
♪♫oh yeah... --♪♫(saying that in my deep voice) beea u tee fulll !!!
So we decided for this weeks (every Friday) craft day we would sew.
poor Kisha- she's so ready to pop out that baby!
Yep, 4 machines are better than one!
Kelsey is even getting the "knack" for sewing!
Here's what you can make for .50 cents and about 30 minutes of free time.a little "snip snip" here and a "snip snip" there.....
(you know you're ♪♫humming that Wizard of OZ song♪♫)
turns a girls shirt size 5

and a .25 cent girls shirt size 3-"snip - snip" turns into the cutest baby sun dress in town!
and those long lost scraps of material (you seamstresses know the one's I'm talking about)into the cutest little romper all decked out with a flower!
"snip snip" here and there on a size 4 girls top (.50 cents) into a bright summery baby dress!


3 comments:
How did you make those? Those are so cute. You should post a tutorial.
You amaze---as usual!
Oh.....so this is what happens when I'm out of town! Man, you guys got BUSY! Really cute ideas about transforming thrift store finds. Like I always say....your mind figures out the cutest stuff! Yes, make a tutorial in your spare time, hee hee - or just invite me over next sewing day :) Oh dang, I have to start school again. I hate summer to be over.
Post a Comment