A beautiful room to welcome the soon to arrive little "Princess" into our family
(the sign will be changed to her name ~when we know what it is)
Normally cleaning, painting, sewing, quilting, aren't so much fun
but what a special experience it was to spend time with Kelsey.
I have only one word to say when sewing tulle....
ELECTRICITY!
Below- The door valance isn't hung yet, it will almost touch the ceiling--
we needed a strong man to hang it and none were around when we needed them.
(Par for the course-- right ladies??)
Normally cleaning, painting, sewing, quilting, aren't so much funbut what a special experience it was to spend time with Kelsey.
I have only one word to say when sewing tulle....ELECTRICITY!
Below- The door valance isn't hung yet, it will almost touch the ceiling--
we needed a strong man to hang it and none were around when we needed them.
(Par for the course-- right ladies??)
Any suggestions?
All we need now is a white rocker/glider to sit in the corner with a few of the homemade pillows.



6 comments:
What an adorable room!! You are so talented.
That is the most elegant & beautiful baby girl room I have ever seen! Excellent job ladies!
HOLY COW!! Or should I say Holy Zebra! That is so dang cute. LIke I've said before....the way your brain works and the creativity that comes out of it. I'm amazed!
Where did you find the chandelier? It is so cute!!
The room looks fab. But I wouldn't expect anything less from your first granddaughter!
Oh my stinkin' stars and pink zebra's!!!!!! I ♥ this room....you are amazing Bobbi and your girls have obviously been blessed with it too.....WOW!!!! So beautiful and I love the valance....too bad it wouldn't work on the door it sure looks cute there......LOVE IT!
Post a Comment