Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What's the difference between a baby boy & baby girl??

Well....
Besides the OBVIOUS
the difference is
Kelsey's first sewing project


Sundresses and bloomers
flowers and ribbon
lace and headbands
Oh how fun!
Sidenote: Beau's (the father) aunt is/was a seamstress. She moved and gave Kelsey about 5 Huge tupperware tubs along with about 15 full roll bolts of satin, chintz, velvet, crepe, tulle, and yards and yards of lace and trims and definitely some very cute tutu material. Also sewing instruments-bobbins, needles, scissors, pins, tape measures.
I think Kelsey is set for life.
All she needs now is her own sewing machine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

howwww cute!! So exciting for both of you! That little girl is going to be so cute in those little dresses.

Debbie said...

She is a darlin' prego girl! Those dresses are cute, but what do I expect as she is the daughter of one of the most creative person I know!!

Sassy said...

TRUE THAT!!!! She is the daughter of the most creative person ever....those are beautiful and it doesn't look like she is a beginner...she did great!