Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Goodbye my Friend

Dear Old friend.....
Parting is such sweet sorrow.
We have had so many wonderful times together.
We grew up together sharing a bag of Dorito's after school.
Remember all the fun time's at Lake Texoma?
How about the many times you sat right next to me at the movies?
Or when you really helped me endure the 120° temperatures of AZ?
How about all the nights we stayed up late laughing and working on projects.
You have always been there at my beck and call. No matter if it was 10, 2, or 4!
I can honestly say that our friendship is probably worth a million bucks!
But.....
Its time for me to move on and find a new best friend
This time, for reals, I must say goodbye.
~~~
I wish you the best-
but please
don't come knocking at my door anymore.

8 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i wish you the best of luck.
i've quit dozens of times!
my drug of choice, however, is diet coke.

Debbie said...

You are a better man than me!!

Anonymous said...

awww no more dr pepper?

That's ok, your better off without it! :)

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Good luck to you Dear! I'm a Diet DP drinker now... but would prolly be better off without it!

BLStradling said...

You are BRAVE! I know that you can Do It! Good luck!

Shelli said...

Bobbi!

How sweet of you to leave me a comment! Thanks for checking out my blog! As for saying goodbye to your dear friend, I said goodbye to that exact friend four years ago, myself. You can totally do this. I can't even drink more than a swallow or two anymore, so it's totally worth it. Good luck!

Jim and Shalene said...

Bobbi, this is stupid. What are you thinking? This is one friend you should NEVER part with. Just reading this post is making me mad. This friend has always been true to you and brings you so much happiness. Why would you let him down now? I don't support such break ups. But if you must....good luck!

Brianne Skidmore said...

That's too funny. Good luck. Once you get over the hump, it's smooth sailing:)