Monday, July 20, 2009

LETS HEAR IT FOR THE BOYS!

Sorry Girls!
If Mesa seems a little sparse for local high school boys, it because the entire MHS football teams, Varisty, JV, including Sophomores, have all gone off to
Football Camp.
It's up to Snowflake for a week of team "rodery" hitting, running, laughing,
exercising, weight lifting, contests, sweating,
sleeping on the floor, and I am sure many other
"male-isms"

[that I don't want or care to know about].
The Coach did invited the parents to come for "the ring ceremony" at 2AM on Saturday morning. ya, that 2 in the morning. John wants to pass,
he says 4 hr drive for 2 hrs of ??? something??? are you kidding???
I definitely want to attend.
but was given strict instructions "not to go mushy"
Do you think I can handle it?


1 comment:

Sassy said...

I'm sure it was special....