When your son's are born, you very soon you realize they have a mind of their own. You have dreams, and have high hopes, and say lots of prayers, but you never know how they will turn out. I don't think you can "make" them turn out great, all you can do is guide them and "hope" they will turn out great.
He just returned from EFY as he says a "new man". He's loving life and looking forward to his Senior year at MHS. He's my good student and a hard working athlete. Looking at this young man {aka-the golden boy} I see a wonderful future missionary.
He is about to become a [wonderful] daddy. My cowboy never ceases to amaze me. He sets his mind and achieves his goal. But most of all, he makes me smile : ) Yesterday this 25 year old son sent me a text message that said, "just thinking about you and I love you".
I am blessed!
♪♫Happy Birthday ♪♫
to the my {dream come true} sons!
to the my {dream come true} sons!


1 comment:
You are so blessed.....I ♥ your boys!!!! First of all I love that pic of Klete....he is gonna be one handsome daddy....what an inspiration he is...I just remember all he went through on his mission and how he endured....seriously I was just so impressed with him...and Koltn...who doesn't love him???? He is my very favorite cheerleader....I am ALWAYS amazed at his wonderful and upbeat spirit...and yes he will make a great missionary...you have much to be proud of....and you know those are my favorite kinda texts also....out of the blue...kind words from the heart....makes me cry everytime....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MY FRIEND!!!!!!! Hope you have a great day today!
Post a Comment