Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ONE YEARS OLD

This girl, mommy, woman, friend, daughter-in-law, 
has more talent in her little finger 
than I have in my whole hand.
If she wants to do it..... it will be done.
Her house is (always) amazing (sorry no pictures to show)
Not only does she run a hair salon at her house, 
working most everyday.....
she runs her own blog,  
she RUNS (and I might say frantically runs) to keep up with her 2 little boys.
First is Wyatt- aka "TAZ" cause he's a running whirl wind jumping (and I mean literally) from one thing to another- We love our Wyatt!
then she RUNS to catch her other son.... Hudson- 
don't you love the dimples!
she always has a smile on her face, 
always looking to be a help to anyone anywhere
and then when there is any time left over
she runs to this scruffy faced guy 
Now that you know how talented she is (and quite the juggler)
you won't be surprised to see her 
latest crafty cake making adventure. 
Little mini-me ELMO's
yum yum... me love...... ELMO 
 BIG ELMO
is this the face of a SUGAR RUSH?!!
and can't you just image this little tykes thoughts....
what am I supposed to do with this??
This is getting all over me.
This is huge- how do they expect me to eat this!
 and yes, Tatum can 'run' a pretty fun park party....











Happy First Birthday to our lil Hudson!!

4 comments:

Tatum Rogers said...

This post made my whole day! Thank you so much for your kind words. Definately what I needed to hear. I am so lucky to have you in my life. You are one talented and awesome lady and I am blessed to know you. My kiddos love their nanny :)

Unknown said...

Your little family is not so little anymore! And what the cutest party! I love it!

Gwen said...

WOW - coolest Elmo party EVER! That Tatum is something else! Her hands are full with Klete, and little Klete 1, and little Klete 2.....actually, she's surrounded by wonderful guys!!!

Sassy said...

From what I have seen of her.....she seems like the kindest person ever too......how awesome for her to have you and you to have her.......plus they make the CUTEST little babies ever!!!! Those little cakes are too too cute!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUDSON!