Saturday, March 31, 2012

IF YOU WERE TO SAY

IF YOU WERE TO SAY MAHOGANY
I USED TO THINK OF THIS........
UNTIL THIS WEEK...
BUT NOW I THINK OF THIS......
(GOTTA LOVE THE DO-THE NAILS- AND THE ATTITUDE!)
AND IF YOU WERE TO SAY- 
"GIVE ME THE PEACE/LOVE SIGN"
I USED TO DO THIS.......
UNTIL RECENTLY 
BUT NOW I WOULD DO THIS.....
AND IF YOU WERE TO SAY WOLF, 
I USED TO THINK OF THIS......
BUT NOW I THINK OF THIS "MUTT"ATION
AND IF YOU WERE TO SAY 
THINK OF A CUTE CAT
I USED TO THINK OF THIS 
 BUT NOW I WOULD THINK OF THIS....
CAN YOU GUESS 
WHERE MY GIRLS AND I WENT?
My girls have read all the books.  They couldn't put them down.  
 Their reviews of the movie were 
"is was good but not as good as the books"  
After seeing the movie- 
I'm am sure I'll stick with my novels 
and wait for them all to come out on video....
It was a fun movie, not an epic, 
and certainly not academy award winning...
but FUN because 
I WAS WITH MY GIRLS!
Thanks for a fun evening Kisha and Kelsey!!

1 comment:

BLStradling said...

Spending time with the girls is the best!