Day 2- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.
Well here I am. The most recent picture I would dare to post of just me.
And here she is... HAHA! I am sure Candice will really enjoy this picture!
I know you can take a joke.
You are so good at EVERYTHING that I have to make myself look good once in a while!
By the way......Thanks for all the years of memories......
We've been through it ALL!!!! now we are sharing our "old age" too! HA!
You are my best friend-and the person I've been closest to for the longest time.
I guess that makes us BFF's!!!

2 comments:
i love this. both that its candice in that picture, but how hot you look in yours! seriously, you look amazing- great hair... and did you lose weight! hot.
I read this on facebook first. Thank you for being my BFF too. And hey, thanks for making that picture of me blurry. It hides all the aging and wrinkles. HA! Let's just talk about someone who is amazing....you girl...don't know anyone with the talents you have. If I could just crawl into your brain, I'd maybe understand. Love you friend!
Post a Comment