10 Facts
1- I was born in England on the 4th of July.
2. I have never been called by my real name. Not even by my parents!
3. I was raised in Denison Texas, now live in Mesa, AZ (but you probably knew that if you are reading this)
4. I have 4 sisters that I ♥♥ that live all over the USofA.
5. I am an orphan, both my parents are in Heaven.
6. Married for 35 years (This November) to a wonderful loving kind man.
7. I have 4 children who are the light of my life-youngest is on a mission.
8. 5 grandchildren and one on the way in Sept. (more loves of my life!)
9. I love genealogy and the searching for my ancestors gives me a thrill. (Really!!)
10. I ♥ crafts, any craft, painting, photography, scrapbooking, sewing, rearranging furniture, (get the picture?)
10. oh thats it!

No comments:
Post a Comment