I just went on Kayola's blog and found yours!! I must be the only one without one! How exciting Koltn got his mission call!! Congratulations! I am really out of the loop out here in Gilbert! I miss all my CSP friends so much!! Hope to see you soon. When is the farewell?? (Somehow I am always signed in to Khendra's blog, but it's just me!)
PATTI!!!! oh my goodness. Its been forever. Would love to see you, hope you can come to his farewell. Koltn is leaving Dec 15th. Same as several of his friends including Brody. It might have to be a farewell SUNDAY for you.... send me an email and I'll be sure to send you an invitation. johnbobbirogers@msn.com
4 comments:
A very handsome future missionary! My favorite brand of shirts! Wash, dry & hang up when warm. No Ironing!
So handsome... probably the handsomest young man about to go on a mission!;)
I just went on Kayola's blog and found yours!! I must be the only one without one! How exciting Koltn got his mission call!! Congratulations! I am really out of the loop out here in Gilbert! I miss all my CSP friends so much!! Hope to see you soon. When is the farewell?? (Somehow I am always signed in to Khendra's blog, but it's just me!)
Patti Ashe
PATTI!!!! oh my goodness. Its been forever. Would love to see you, hope you can come to his farewell. Koltn is leaving Dec 15th. Same as several of his friends including Brody. It might have to be a farewell SUNDAY for you.... send me an email and I'll be sure to send you an invitation. johnbobbirogers@msn.com
Post a Comment