Only you could make such a darlin' dress for a darlin' girl! Blessed day! She has her work cut out for her with those older boy cousins. She might have to have a little devil in her when dealing with them. {smile}
Bobbi, You continue to amaze me with your talents! That dress is like no other I have ever seen! That sweet little one is so lucky to have you for her very own grandma!Those boys are adorable too!
6 comments:
Only you could make such a darlin' dress for a darlin' girl! Blessed day! She has her work cut out for her with those older boy cousins. She might have to have a little devil in her when dealing with them. {smile}
wow bobbi,
that dress is simply amazing and beautiful. you go girl! aren't little baby girls so fun? boys are too...but you know...pink...aahh...
Bobbi,
You continue to amaze me with your talents! That dress is like no other I have ever seen! That sweet little one is so lucky to have you for her very own grandma!Those boys are adorable too!
Her dress is beautiful!
I really don't know what you can't do........you are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!! So beautiful!
I saw the amazing dress at Kelsi's shower, but it is so much more beautiful on Acey. Wow!
Post a Comment