Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Any way you look at it, they're gorgeous!

I can do many things like
touch up(remove blemishes), whiten teeth, add some lucious lashes,
and add a very soft Overlay to even out skin tones.Or I can add a Diffused Light filter
I can even Posterize the picture
or create a cool effect with a Smudge stick
Or even give the outside edge a little darkness by using Rendered lightI can remove all the color
Or I can leave the baby blue eyes...
Or I can make it look like an old pictureREGARDLESS.....
Any way you look at them, these are two beautiful women,
two of my favorite people...
My daughters!


7 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it! I need a lesson. When are you holding class?!

Candice and Steve said...

Wow.... Can I be your friend? Can my daughters be friends with your daughters? That was a cool demonstration.

Calli O. said...

Great Post. And I think the "old" looking one at the end is my favorite. We should get together for a photoshop tutorial because I need practice...

BLStradling said...

You are my hero! Beautiful daughters too!!!

TRAYCIE said...

What program did you use ? Will you help me learn how?

kisha said...

Thanks mom... I have been feeling extra pregnant lately. It's nice to know that I can still look normal to other people! love you!

Sassy said...

They have ALWAYS been beautiful! Inside and out!