Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ZIP! POW! BANG! WHAM!!!!

This morning

when I got on the scales

I was feeling a little like

BATGIRL!!!


30 pounds down!!!!!!!!
3 pants sizes down!!!!!!!
8" from my waist down!!!!!!!
energy level up!!!!!!!
Feeling great!!!!!!!!!
Feeling like I CAN do it!!!

So there--take that

you sneaky little eating temptations!
How does it feel when I

you Ms unconscious eating?
Take this

self defeating thoughts!

This BATGIRL is on her way to conquering that little "weezel" called Ms. Plump!!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I will add my KAZAM!! Way to go...it ain't easy, but it does feel good! My motto: Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels....except maybe Neilson's Custard...and chocolate....and brownies....and.....
Anyway---way to go!!! I am looking for the "little polka dot bikini" post. {wink}

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

So proud of you Bobbi! Way to go!

Candice and Steve said...

And where's the pic of your new hair do bat girl?