
G'pa is not the same as he use to be. He is 80+ and takes his "nitro" pills frequently throughout the day. His told me his goal is to make it to 85 to take his last hunting trip with Klete and Koltn. (I don't like to hear that kind of talk--but, we all hope he stays with us that long).
Klete John & Koltn talked Gpa into ride the horses.When he was done riding he stated,
" Well, that was probably my last horse ride. Boy, that's really hard for me to admit, but its probably true"
Gma is about to undergo her second hip replacement.The first one was 18 years ago and it is "worn out" and needs to be replaced.
We pray it all goes well.
Later that evening G'ma & G'pa were sitting around the campfire, G'pa whispered into Gma's ear, "I've been thinking about how many camp fires we've sat around
and they have been a joy to share with you (how sweet he is!)
She replied, "Not enough of them for me, I hope we can share many more"
They argue like heck but once in a while, you can hear this sweet talk and see holding hands.
Lincoln discovered his first grasshopper and even touched itand screemed and jumped for joy when it hopped away
Wyatt has his first Ranch trip--I sure enjoyed the many times I got to rock him to sleep.
Koltn has FB practice Sat morning and again on Monday AM at 6:30 [ya thats labor day!]. We wanted the family to be together so we left Sat at 2PM after fb, and John took him home Sunday night. [do those coaches realize how much we give up for them??]






2 comments:
Bobbi,
Great pictures, great sharing of special family moments! You are so amazing! Nothing like getting away with the family to the mountains. Love ya!
Im really upset I wasn't invited to this family gathering. I remember the good ol' days when I was invited to the ranch. OK, well, maybe I was invited ONE time, but it looks like so much fun...You guys are such a cute family...I can't get over Linxs being a cowboy..so cute.
Post a Comment