Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

What does a sweet ol' G'Pa who has had two heart attacks in the last few weeks do?
He gets home from the hospital and notices his trees are overrun with Citrus.
He climbs the ladder, uses a fruit picker, fills a box full to the top
then gets in the car
and brings you all the citrus delights.

Now don't get me wrong, I love his lucious pink grapefuit! But ..........
WHAT DOES HE THINK HE'S DOING????

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

looks like it's time to get out the handy dandy juicer! you'll be glad it's in the freezer come summertime.
and yes . . . i do sell those burp cloths.

Sassy said...

well....I am so glad you FINALLY found me....THANK YOU FOR LEAVING ME A COMMENT TOO..it so bugs when people come and visit and never say anything...I had no idea you had one..so if you don't mind I will put you on my list.....it's a good list..LOL...that little grandbaby is TOO CUTE!!!

Sassy said...

I also meant to say ♥ the story at the food court...that is the best response...I seriously LAUGHED OUT LOUD....the best!