Tuesday, January 20, 2009

*** WITH THE WORLD CHANGING****

all around us (Pres. Obama inaguration today-scary!!) I am going to JUMP on the band wagon & make some changes in my own life. Changes that will work for me. Changes for the good!
I will be more patient.......
I will be more loving.......
I will be more understanding.......
I will live each day joyfully as it comes......
I will not follow the law of the garbage truck....... hum...... you may ask, what is the law of the garbage truck?????
Many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment. As their garbage piles up, they look for a place to dump it. And if you let them, they’ll dump it on you. So I started thinking, how often do I let Garbage Trucks run right over me? And how often do I take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or on the street? It was then that I said, “I don’t want their garbage and I’m not going to spread it anymore.” I began to see Garbage Trucks. Like in the movie “The Sixth Sense,” the little boy said, “I see Dead People.” Well now “I see Garbage Trucks.” I see the load they’re carrying. I see them coming to dump it. I don’t take it personally; I just smile, wave, wish them well, and I move on. So when someone wants to dump on you, don’t take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on. Believe me. You’ll be happier.

No comments: