Monday, February 10, 2014

 I'm starting my second week of this 
"Paleo Diet "
 The famous line is.....
If a caveman(lady) aka: Homo Sapien-
couldn't eat it, neither can you.... 
(hum... really?)
Food (the only food) you CAN eat:
grass produced meats
fish/seafood
fresh fruits and veggies
eggs
nuts and seets
Healthful oils (olive walnut flaxseed, macadamia, 
avacado, and coconut)
~~~~~~

After getting really sick 
and being in bed for 3 days, 
(massive headaches, chills, fever)
I do feel a little better but.....
I am wondering ....
if it's a natural thing 
 that i'm starting to feel like 
I want to drag my knuckles 
while I walk into the Kitchen??

oh well.....really.... who cares
as long as I end up looking like this
he ♪♫  he♪♫ ( in my Michael Jackson voice)
instead of this
ho ho.... in my manly NO WAY voice




4 comments:

Unknown said...

How is the Paleo diet working for you? I have been really interested in trying it, but a little nervous too.

AllThingsAvie.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Download captain america 2 : www.captainamerica2thewintersoldier.com/