Yep, not so good at my 2013 journal-ing goal.
Here it is.
Two months (eh-hem- I know it
really almost 3 mos into the new year
really almost 3 mos into the new year
and not one post from me.
What an awful way to start out a new year.
Needless to say I (like most of you ) have been busy
very busy...
well actually pretty darn busy
but one great thing that happened that I most post about is..
Dear old Johnny boy had a birthday
Count those candles... all 62 of them!!
..oh yes....
we called the Fire Department.....
Speaking of Fire Department... (nice segway huh)
Our Son in Law Beau (diddly as i call him)
is a "recruit" at the ACADEMY!!!
We are wishing him
tons of strength
mounds of good health
and loads of knowledge
to get him through these next few weeks....
(We know he will be awesome!)
1 comment:
i like your blogger :)
Post a Comment