Saturday, November 10, 2012

NOVEMBER 4TH 2012 ELECTION DAY

A Sad day for the U.S. of A
I will try to keep this short.
For those who know me....
I am a card carrying Patriotic`~love this country~ PROUD American. 
(unlike our re-elected President)
I love this country, always have, always will 
(unlike our re-elected President)
But have just witnessed a sad day for Americans.
(well, at least half of Americans.)
Barack HUSSEIN Obama was re-elected President.
To get an unbiased opinion of his life you must watch THIS ~~ 
it's definitely Eye opening!
which basically explains why he wants to bring 
"HIS PEOPLE" everything he can. 
Who are "HIS PEOPLE" you may ask....
For that answer you might need to watch these three short video's on how I think he got re-elected

Or you might want to watch this

If Obama wins I won't have to work to pay for my house, I won't have to work to put gas in my car

I know we as a country shall push through this.  
In my church - 
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 
we are taught to endure to the end.  
We have been taught that times WILL be hard.
We know that this moment is just a speck of what is to come.

“The Lord’s reply has helped me and can encourage us all in times of darkness. Here it is: ‘My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes’ (D&C 121:7–8).”
“Our challenges, including those we create by our own decisions, are part of our test in mortality. Let me assure you that your situation is not beyond the reach of our Savior. Through Him, every struggle can be for our experience and our good (see D&C 122:7). 

No comments: