I am so blessed to have the ability to do genealogy and learn more of my ancestors.
I am on a personal quest or journey. Who am I - really?
I realize while right now the Heavens are opening
and the names and places of some ancestors
are falling into my lap- this will not always be the case.
But while it is ....I am so thankful to have connect with cousins
I didn't even know I had.
Technology- it CAN be a wonderful thing!
I dream..... and imagine....
how fun it would be to actually meet them face to face.....
Even through the pictures I have seen,
I can see the family resemblances.
(I hope you don't mind Glenn)
Glenn- He is named after my paternal Grandfather!
I am on a personal quest or journey. Who am I - really?
I realize while right now the Heavens are opening
and the names and places of some ancestors
are falling into my lap- this will not always be the case.
But while it is ....I am so thankful to have connect with cousins
I didn't even know I had.
Jessica Ann-Marie, & Philip, Roy and Roseann,
(hope you don't mind me sharing the pic)
It has been so full-filling to get to meet them (even if its online) Technology- it CAN be a wonderful thing!
I dream..... and imagine....
how fun it would be to actually meet them face to face.....
Even through the pictures I have seen,
I can see the family resemblances.
(I hope you don't mind Glenn)
Glenn- He is named after my paternal Grandfather!
The other day, I received this message from a friend
who knows I am searching for my unknown maternal grandfather Alfred Zavorka:
After the first few generations, the road will become more difficult. . . . You will be tempted to stop and leave the hard work of finding to others who are more expert or to another time in your life. But you will also feel a tug on your heart to go on in the work, hard as it will be. “As you decide, remember that the names which will be so difficult to find are of real people to whom
you owe your existence in this world
and whom you will meet again in the spirit world....
Their hearts are bound to you.
Their hope is in your hands.
You will have more than your own strength
as you choose to labor on to find them.”
....so.... my search continues.....
you owe your existence in this world
and whom you will meet again in the spirit world....
Their hearts are bound to you.
Their hope is in your hands.
You will have more than your own strength
as you choose to labor on to find them.”
....so.... my search continues.....
Perhaps in the upcoming trip to Scotland, some of my
roots will be reveal.


No comments:
Post a Comment