Sewing......
I do enjoy the creativity of it!
I am amazed how this.....
and this
Can turn into.......
something as cute as this....
and this
and this
For a special little baby boy soon to arrive for this:
(Beautiful Megan W!)
Congratulations-
I hope you enjoy a warm cozy place to put that newborn babe!
Hugs and Kisses Meg.....





8 comments:
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY STARS BOBBI!!!!! You are AMAZING!!!! I almost want to have another baby just so you could make me one....you are seriously the MOST talented person I know!!! LUCKY BABY!
Would you help me make one for Lindsey's new baby. I have the fabric and basket I just need the help with how to do it. Or I can pay you to do it for me. Seriously, I will how much do you charge?
You are so amazingly creative I love all the wonderful things you make!
Oh my word, I love it! She is going to LOVE IT! It is so so cute!!!! :) Can't wait to see it in person!
let's see if i can spell this time . . .
you're good, bobbi.
REALLY good!
You are my hero!!! Amazing!!!
This gift is an absolute "treasure", Bobbi, only you can create such a masterpiece. If you ever wanted to start a new business.... "Baskets by Bobbi"
Post a Comment