Thursday, November 18, 2010

THE LAST 3 MONTHS ARE THE BEST 3 MONTHS.

The BEST 3 MONTHS OF THE YEAR- 
October/November/December
I ♥♥♥ HALLOWEEN
All the little kiddies all dressed up in their imaginative costumes! All the giggles and laughs!



Carving pumpkins, the first sign of cool weather!
I ♥♥♥ THANKSGIVING
Family Time!  Family Gatherings!  Families Smiles! Families are forever! 
 turkey dinner on Mom's dishes.... rutabagas! Giving thanks for the abundance and blessings!
 but OH HOW I ♥♥LOVE♥♥ CHRISTMAS.....
It is my favorite~!
A time to Remember Christ, a time for reflecting the past year,
a time for giving, a time for loving.
Winter fun! Caroling, Cold weather and Snow
 BUT  
THIS DECEMBER MY BOY LEAVES FOR 2 YEARS.
Although its truly blessing for him [and us]
Please, Don't get upset with me if I decide NOT to celebrate
UNTIL DECEMBER 2012!

1 comment:

Candice and Steve said...

Finally...I'm checking your blog. The Halloween pics are great!! The truck Kisha made - wow! I LOVE that you found those old Thanksgiving pictures, the dishes, the food. I even had past memories flashing in my head. Congrats on 34 years of marriage. Such a cute wedding picture. P.S. I finally did an update on my blog :)