Oh my, look what I discovered at the State Fair....
Quilts, Quilts, Quilts-on the walls, ceiling, and hanging from the rafters
Every size, shape and kind every color
I think I was in quilt heaven!
(click on the picture for a close up view)
Quilts, Quilts, Quilts-on the walls, ceiling, and hanging from the rafters
Every size, shape and kind every color
I think I was in quilt heaven!
(click on the picture for a close up view)
{ ♥ the inside border on this one..}
This one was crazy- it's called Masquerade-see the little ladies in their masks-
look further to see the squares....
This quilt was huge!The most amazing thing is that each square was different and unique.
No two squares are the same
Go ahead!! - try to find two alike!!
Where are the squares? No squares here!
OMG -- perfect point after perfect point after perfect point!
This next quilt didn't show very well.Not much in color, not much in uniqueness,
but when you get up close, this is totally hand stitched.
Take a look at the white piece and see all those beautiful straight little lines--
all teeny tiney little stitches.
OH MY-this is one your great grandma would have made.
This may look like applique of fabric flowers, until...you get close enough to see each flower is embroidered!
pièce de ré·sis·tance (pyes de ra-ze-stäns')n. pl.1. An outstanding accomplishment:
Award winning and most gorgeous thing I've ever seen
Again- no two squares are the same.
a little close up look.





1 comment:
i'm sticking to squares and triangles.
but those are amazing.
some women got skillz.
Post a Comment